Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how KramerForum.com treats any personal information that KramerForum.com collects and receives.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that KramerForum.com does not own or control, or to people that KramerForum.com does not employ or manage. In addition, certain KramerForum.com advertising partners such as Google, have their own privacy statements which can be viewed by clicking on the links.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When you register as a member on the Kramer Forum, we ask for optional information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with KramerForum.com and sign in to the message board, your IP address is visible to the Forum's administrators.
- KramerForum.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and KramerForum.com cookie information.
- KramerForum.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal use.
- KramerForum.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except for the following circumstance:
- KramerForum.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- KramerForum.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- KramerForum.com advertisers include music retailers, music service, clothing
retailers, and entertainment industry companies.
- KramerForum.com may set and access KramerForum.com cookies on your computer. The main purpose of the KramerForum.com
cookie is to verify a user's status as online.
- KramerForum.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to KramerForum.com's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your KramerForum.com user profile in the User Control Panel, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the KramerForum.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the KramerForum.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your KramerForum.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- We limit access to personal information about you to KramerForum.com administrators only.
- KramerForum.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your KramerForum.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Effective Date: September 1, 2005