The Kramer Forum Rules and Bylaws - Please Read!
Kramer Forum and KramerForum.com is a privately owned online community for collectors of Kramer Musical Instruments. Kramer Forum was started as an ezBoard.com forum on August 9, 2002 and continues being the primary voice of Kramer collectors worldwide.
Kramer Forum is dedicated to preserving the heritage of Kramer Musical Instruments.
Kramer Forum encourages the freedom of speech of its members. Posts and comments are never censored unless they are in violation of the restrictions below.
The following are forbidden of the forum?s members:
No insulting (non)-members by using personal insults e.g. the f-word etc.
? Using the forum to promote a personal business. Doing so dilutes the vision of preserving Kramer heritage and drives a wedge between forum members in competing businesses.
? Using the forum to solicit members for a competing forum. Anyone undermining the forum?s unity is in violation of the bylaws.
? Creating confusion, and affiliating the Kramer Forum with any entity other than the Kramer Forum itself.
? Creating seamless navigation from a different website to the Kramer Forum or KramerForum.com. Kramer Forum may be advertised in the ?links? section of any website, but may not be included as part of another site?s navigation.
? Undermining the forum?s unity by verbal attacks on forum members or administrators.
? Using false identities or deceiving forum members in false business practices.
? Exploiting the Kramer Forum or Kramer Forum admins and members for personal gain or profit. This activity will be evaluated on a case by case basis by all admins and moderators.
? Selling products that are not as described or listing products on this forum my omitting certain aspects of the description in order to deceive or mislead a prospective buyer.
? Selling copyrighted or trademarked materials, such as Kramer logos/decals. Please do not offer logos/decals in bulk on this forum. Kramer is a registered trademark of Gibson Musical Instruments, and violation of the trademark could lead to legal action being levied against the forum.
? Please refrain from religious or political discussions. There are thousands of forums and other groups on the net for that kind of discussion. It drives a wedge between people, so please avoid this at all costs. It is within the admins rights to delete or edit posts pertaining to threads of this nature. It is not our intention on taking sides on the matter, we just would like to avoid those conversations here.
Repeat violations of these bylaws are subject for temporary or permanent ban from the Kramer forum.
FAQ: Access to "Kramers on eBay" and Kramer Klassifieds" sections:
Access to Kramers on Ebay and Klassifieds sections is limited to users who have registered over 30 days ago and have a post count of 25 posts or more. Once you reach the 25 post level, you will be automatically promoted to having access within 2 hours.
Members who post excessive, empty and "filler" posts to achieve this count may either be banned, be excluded from the ebay or klassifieds sections, and will always have these filler posts deleted.
Guidelines for Kramer Klassifieds Section:
1. You're on your own. The Kramer Kommunity takes no responsibility for any trade or sale from this site.
2. Communicate with your buyer and/or seller. Good communications goes a long way to keep misunderstandings from happening.
3. You should only respond to a Buy/Sell/Trade Post in a positive manner. If you don't have something nice to say, do not post. Do not comment on someone's selling price.
4. If you wish to make an offer to someone, do so privately through email.
5. Asking people to make offers doesn't lead to too many sales. You'll be far more successful if you figure out how much you want for something and just post the price. This is nothing but a suggestion. You are welcome to sell in any manner you wish.
6. As a seller, please post when an item is on hold or pending, or has sold.
7. Please handle all disputes outside of this forum.
8. Please refrain from open posts selling/trading/requesting copyrighted or trademarked material. This includes reproduction logos and other trademarked items. Kramer is a registered trademark of Gibson Musical Instruments, and violation of the trademark could lead to legal action being levied against the forum.
Guidelines for Kramers on eBay Section:
Posting of only the following guitar-related eBay listings is allowed:
-humorous or overpriced auctions
-deceitful or questionable auctions
-auctions with a Buy It Now
Please use your discretion, but it is within the Admins' discretion to remove any live auctions that are posted.
Last edited by Midnight_Highway; 11-20-2010 at 11:37 AM.