Thread: Ngd

Default Ngd

Just got her today 1996 MIM 50th anniversary "traditional" strat. The previous owner changed all the electronics,the block, he also put in tex mex pickups & changed the tuners to vintage style tuners. Serious overhaul.

I did some research On these "Traditional Stratocasters " turns out the bodies and necks were made in the U.S and then shipped to Mexico for assembly. I lucked out and found a real nice player.

Peace
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It ain't the life you choose, it's the life you live.

17,992 posts and I'm retired. Thanks guys :)

that is a nice one. The stock pickups were garbage so you did well.

Nice neck!
    Good deals with: muttznmongrelz (x2), eddiedbone, brokrguy, jumbowolfe (x2), amerturk, Full Crib, smorgdonkey, aceman_831, pointyheadstock, charv712 (x2), Tourpicx, ferengi-bri, SGTCLOUGH, EDDIEVRULZ, DarthPhineas (x2), bacon, mrwhipper, Louthedog, moku, Powerglide350, switchone...

black with a Maple neck, Love it!!!
    Kramer ST310H W/emg81&SA & W/18volt mod, Kramer Focus 3000 stock, Gibson Les Paul Custom Lite, Yamaha RGX610M w/Dimarzio Evolution, Ibanez SR500, Dean Vendetta 2.0 w/bill lawrence 500XL, Squire strat w/GK-3 pup, Peavey Rockmaster Pre, Roland GR33 synth, Blackstar HT-5rh, Shure Beta58, Rode NT1-A, Zoom MRS-1044, Yamaha S-03, Carvin PM1000, UE super.fi 5EB

Nice! Congrats!
    Baretta 87
    Pacer Deluxe 87
    Baretta\1000 mutt
    Focus 2000
    Focus 2000 Flames
    Focus 6000 Big Beautiful Doll
    Ferrington
    Forum III Bass

Great deals with KickstartMyHeart, popvamp, wilds_dog, hunter008, flloydkramer, Powerglide350, lhrocker, moku, zebrapup, eddiedbone,budgolf1, errbt, Phred, Coloradoman25, velocity, KramerWolf, Kramer_nut, KramerBassFan, amerturk, gstring85, skydive69, muttznmongrelz, bacon and switchone

Thanks guys
    It ain't the life you choose, it's the life you live.